The CoE-SA is currently working towards its goal and Objectives
The Goal of the Community of Evaluators – South Asia is to promote and enhance the quality of the theory and practice of evaluation in South Asia and to contribute globally, particularly from a South Asian perspective. It reflects vision envisaged at the time the organisation was set-up.
The Objectives of CoE-SA are as follows:
- Promote and catalyze the use of new knowledge to promote the quality and practice of evaluation;
- Build capacities for improving quality of evaluation;
- Build a strong network and advocacy mechanism to improve theory, quality and use of evaluation in South Asia;
- Professionalize evaluation through code of conduct, ethical standards and protocols for engagement; and
- Institutionalize CoE South Asia.
In order to achieve the objectives, CoE-SA undertakes activities primarily in the South Asian region. Its flagship activity is the EVALUATION CONCLAVE, held once every two years.